Sunday, September 16, 2012

Christmas Card Challenges #42


This week's challenge is..... Animal Prints..... What? Animal prints on a Christmas Card? Yes it's true. I accepted the challenge.  So did the wonderful Design Team. Come check out all the great cards and then try one for yourself.  Remember the challenge is optional. The only rule is that it be a winter/holiday card.


I chose to use Alligator print and I think it worked pretty well.

I'm entering my card here:

http://justkeeponcreating.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/christmas-is-just-around-corner.html

2 comments:

  1. such a lovely Christmas card, I always enjoy seeing your creations.

    thanks so much for sharing your card at Christmas is around the corner at Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the detail on this card. Makes me feel warm and happy inside.

    ReplyDelete