Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Howdy Chick

We have a new "Anything Goes" Challenge at our 7kids challenge blog. Come see who are in the top 3 and who won the $20 gift certificate. It might just be you :)

For my card today I chose to use one of my favorite paper sets from Graphic 45.  Sadly,  my
 8x8 french country paper is almost gone :(  But I seem to hold on to each and every little bit. I can't stand to throw it away, so it was time to make something with the scraps and this is what I came up with.

I hope you will join us in our challenge. We love to see what you come up with.
Have a great day and Happy Card Making :)

These items can be found in the 7kids store:

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny, you just need to re-order the paper! lol Love your chalkboard sentiment too, beautifully done!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete