Friday, February 20, 2015

I love you



It's my turn to Host over at the 7kids store blog and  I'm sharing my love for Mama Elephant today!!!
 I love working with these cutie patootie stamps!!! If you don't own any of these stamps let's just say you are missing out.  YOU NEED These stamps and I know right where you can get them.  Just click HERE.  It's that easy.  You can even pre order the latest stamp sets.  I even know a way that you could get these stamps for FREE? All you need to do is join our anything goes challenge on our challenge blog.     If your card is picked, you could win a gift certificate to use in the 7kids store. What more can you ask for? So go get busy!
Have a great weekend  Happy card making :)
 Michele



 Items used that can be found in the store:






No comments:

Post a Comment