Monday, March 30, 2015

Sweet Stamps Challenge #215 Hippity Hop


I can't believe how fast the month of March has flown by!!!  This is my last post as a guest designer for Sweet Stamps. I just wanted to thank Kendra and the DT for inviting me to play with them this month. It has been so much fun.  Thanks ladies :)

The challenge This week is:
 Hippity Hop

I made a card and a tag with the Bunny Peep stamp set

I love how the set comes with a solid bunny so you can make your own background paper
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Card Making :)

4 comments:

  1. Darling- I love your colorful background- how fun! It was such a pleasure having you as GDT this month sure hope to see you stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spotlighted bunny peep and the variety of colored peeps in the background on the card and the tag is so cute with the sentiment. Thanks again for sharing your talents with us this month as our guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spotlighted bunny peep and the variety of colorful peeps on the background of the card also the tag is so cute and I love the sentiment. Thanks again for sharing your talents with us this month as our guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super sweet bunny card and tag, Michele! I love that fun sentiment and the colors you used. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Sweet Stamps! Wishing you a very happy, blessed Easter. Donna K

    ReplyDelete