Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Birthday Greetings


We have a new Anything Goes challenge going on at the 7kids challenge blog.   For my creation, I chose to use the very beautiful A Day in May 6X6 Papers by Pion Design


The tag comes out and has a Birthday greeting on it.  I also decorated the other side of the tag with this cute little girl.


I hope you will join us by making your own Anything goes card and posting it on our 7kids challenge blog.  Just remember to qualify for the TOP 3 and Gift Certificate, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store. This challenge will end on OCTOBER 20th, 12:00pm MST.

If you are inspired by the papers I used you will want to hurry over to the store to grab it before it is gone.  Right now you can get it for 50% off.  It is in the Retired/Discontinued/Clearance  catagory


Code: CLEAR50
Good for 50% off everything in CLEARANCE!


Items from the 7kids store:


1 comment: