Wednesday, August 10, 2016

I Am Missing You


 I'm so sad to announce that this is my last Design Team card For 7kids college fund :( The store is closing at the end of the month.  This card tells you how I feel.  I love this stamp set from Lawn Fawn it's called Loads Of Fun.  It's not fun to say good bye but it is fun to use these stamps.  I've had such a great time being on the 7kids design team and have learned a lot from the other awesome members of the team and Tabitha the owner. I'm so glad I got to know them and am glad to call them friends.  
Please visit the store from now until the 31st and get some great sales as everything will be going on clearance.  Check back every day cuz the sales will constantly be changing.  

Thanks for stopping by




Items used from the store:

Loads Of Fun stamp set and dies from Lawn Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment