Thursday, April 6, 2017

Easter Eggs

I'm on the 7kids challenge blog today 
 Get ready for a EGGS-travaganza  of  Easter Eggs!!!!!

Since Easter is just around the corner, I wanted to make some Easter Eggs.  So I decided to experiment with The Prima Color Bloom Sprays on these eggs I bought at Michaels.
Here are a few of my Faves!!!!





 Each one is so unique and I loved every messy minute of making these!!!!
Aren't They EGGS-traordinary???? LOL
I hope this inspires you to create something fun.  I could have kept making these eggs until the cows came home! or in this case, the Chickens.  LOL. 



Items used from the 7kids store:
Prima Color Bloom Sprays: 

Boysenberry

Glistening waves 

Gold foil 

Lime wedge

Sugar plum

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting :)

Michele 



No comments:

Post a Comment