Wednesday, April 12, 2017

You Are Super

We have a new Anything Goes challenge For April going on at the 7kids challenge blog.
 For more info click HERE


My Design Team card features the Greeting Farm stamp set called Little Heros




I had a Blast creating the background paper for this card.  I used Some Prima color bloom sprays along with Tim Holtz faded Jeans distressed oxide ink.  It definitely created an out of this world effect.  I love it!!! 


I hope you will come take a look at the other fabulous cards from our DT and enter our challenge.  If you win you will get a Gift certificate to the 7kids crafting supply store!





Items used from the 7kids crafting supply store

Greeting Farm stamp set  Little Heros
Memento Tuxedo black ink pad
Prima Color Bloom Sprays:  Glistening waves, Gold foil
Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops-Gloss White

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting :)
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment