Thursday, June 29, 2017

Color Outside The Lines



Hi everyone.  I'm here, and on The 7kids challenge blog to share an altered sign with you today.


 I saw this sign at Goodwill and knew it would be perfect for my craft room.
All it needed was the COLOR !!!!!
I was so excited to get to work on the idea I had for this, that I forgot to take a before picture.  oops!!!
Just know that all the lettering was white.  I just couldn't leave it that way. LOL



So I got out some of my stencils and used Tim Holtz Distress Paint
to make it COLORFUL!!!!






 I loved COLORING OUTSIDE THE LINES!!!!
I think it turned out pretty cool.  Just like I imagined it would and that rarely happens. LOL!!!!
 Hope this inspires you to alter something fun.  Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting :)
Hugs,
Michele

Tim Holtz distress paints used:


No comments:

Post a Comment